Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LICK Me Until I SqUIRT

I JUST WANT TO C.U.M AND GET U OFF AT THE SAME TIME I WANT YOUR DRIPPING WET HARD COCK, IN MY MOUTH THEN PUSSY AND ON MY FACE, THEN FUCK ME DEEP AND HARD, MAKE ME SO WET AND HORNY 4U.... HONESTLY I JUST WANT A MAN THAT IS TURNED ON BY MY WET PUSSY AND BIG LIPS AND THAT CAN FUCK ME RIGHT. SOME MAN THAT KNOWS WHAT HEWANTS A MAN THAT DESIRES MY BODY N PLEASES ME ALL OVER .

me just just seting here thinking about YOU when i day dream makes me so Wet and Horny. I love to SQUIRT pretty far... And yes I want to meet and get fucked very good.
But if u are serious about meeting u must make me feel safe and comfortable first, and my safety always is first on the list. I do use a site that verifies for me but its absoletley FREE so... no excuses. If u want to meet face to face then u must be willing to verify for me , if u want to fuck me and make me scream and swallow ur load in all Holes you have to verify for me . Now adays there are sum real crazies on the net so.... I use this site to weed thru with this verification. So... if you can prove to me your game and serious and not BULLSHITING by verifying then u will get my phone number along with my address or I can also cum to u- whatever works best...There is a mapquest at the bottom of this page so when u verify you can get exact directions from mapquest. Ok.... so if u want to meet and fuck me then follow the instructions below remember to use the free friends password when u verify its free, and there are never any charges... my free friends password is baby101, so.... just to let you know i have my own money so please dont come at me like im some kind of a streewalker- im just a girl looking for some times and great sex !!!


OK so..... if your still thinking about my wet pussy lips and how im goin to make you cum then .... Click on one of my pics here...You must verify you are at least 18yrs of age for my safety(NoExceptions).. And the site also makes sure u are not a sex offendar and then we will MEET UP FACE TO FACE as long as you have my friend password- it will be free to verify. All you have to do is click on my one of my pics here and scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page
now go ahead and click on where it says friends of ( cumintome ) then make sure to put my free friends password which is : ( baby101 ) Talk to me online and I will call u or u can call me so I can give or get directions so we can do this face to face . As soon as u verify u will get my number so please no blocked calls or text. Verify and then u will c me Im the one with streaks in my hair.....Cant wait to meet you Face To Face after u verify... **Very important** Do not cancel after u verify, bc i never give my password out to just anyone its free and if the site see's u cancel then they will think u didnt get the passwrod from me... and if they think that then they will automatically charge ur card...BUT IF U DO NOT CANCEL THEN UR ACCOUNT WILL REMAIN AS A FREE FRIENDS ACCOUNT OF MINE..NEVER ANY CHARGES.. THE FREE FRIENDS PASSWORD CANCELS THE AUTORENEW AUTOMATICALLY.... And once u verify u will also receive an automatic email from me that I setup thru the site with all my contact info... so please be on the look out for that...REMEMBER ---NO BLOCKED CALLS OR TEXT I WILL NOT CALL U BACK UNLESS U ASK ME 2.. DISCRETION IS ASSURED

P.S . ------> Dont keep me waiting im ready to Squirt AND GET FUCKED... also u will receive my address and u can mapquest directions to me or i can mapquest directions 2 u whatever works best ... I cant wait to meet u!!! I am real and I do believe in Karma so... I would never play gamesor bullshit, WHEN I SAY I WANT TO MEET IT MEANS THAT I WANT TO MEET FACE TO FACE AND ENJOY EACHOTHER...I am here looking to meet I just have to be careful thats all. So here is ur chance to prove to me that u are a real man that seriously want to meet me and u do care about my safety by verifying. I promise not to dissapoint or bite U!!